AUGUST OUR MONTH
OF PLANS, PURPOSES & PURSUITS
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly Christ: according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace…” Ephesians 1:3-14
We have received the blessing of God par excellence and there is not a single blessing from which we have been excluded. There’s not a blessing held in reserve that has not already been conferred to us. The same state of blessedness of our Father has been conferred to us by all the possessions deposited by the Father to the Spirit, pertaining to the Spirit, proceeding from the Spirit, operating in and by the Spirit, through our human spirit.
All of the worth, praise and glorification of our Father is encoded within the genetics of our new nature, and all of the blessings that the Spirit possesses: in the Spirit, by the Spirit, that which pertains and belongs to the Spirit, proceeding from the Spirit, are within our human spirit.
We have been blessed in the heavenly Christ with all these blessings which the Father has deposited in the possession of the Spirit and in the Spirit and by the Spirit, proceeding from the Spirit, through our Spirit. The heavenlies describe that which is within Christ. The one who is in Christ is in the heavens. Everything heaven contains has already been lavished upon us by the Father placing us in Christ.
Our first blessing is our election in Christ, our second is that we are holy and without blame before the Father in love and are consecrated within the affectionate care of the love of God, the third is that when Jesus was elected, we were ordained to be placed into the full rights and privileges of the sonship of Jesus Christ, fourth is that we are unconditionally accepted in the beloved and imbued with special honour and exclusive treatment, graced with grace in the Son Jesus Christ, fifth is that we have redemption through His blood, the complete payment of ransom for release, the sixth blessing is the complete cancellation of all sin, past, present and future, a disassociation and complete separation from sin, the seventh is that the understanding of Christ abound to us with all wisdom (which is the expertise and skill by which we discern and know something) and prudence (discernment), eight blessing is that we have the knowledge of God’s will which is not a mystery to us.
– Thank you Father that you have deposited in the possession of the Spirit and in the Spirit and by the Spirit, proceeding from the Spirit, through our Spirit, your state of blessedness within our human spirit in the heavenly Christ.
– Thank you Father for our election in Christ, in that when you appointed Christ as your elect you selected and hand-picked us in the eternities in that appointment that we should be complete by being joined to Christ Himself;
– Thank you Father that we have the knowledge of your will; we know that Christ is in us and thus we are in your will and as we allow Christ to live in us, He will direct us in the mystery of your will;
– Thank you Father that you have taken what is yours and made it ours;
– Thank you Father that before the world were formed, before the overthrow of the cosmos, before the disruption of the created order, we were already found in Christ, we were already secure in Him and your eternal purpose was designed and Christ was appointed to be your mind concerning mankind;
– Thank you Father that you will use whatever happens in this world to introduce to man why he was created and that every human being has the supernatural vocation to be a son of God and they will come to that sonship as they have the disclosure of the gospel that God completes them by placing them in Christ;
– Thank you Father that you planned that we should be completed persons by being joined to Christ, and by being joined to Christ we are included in the relation that the Son has with the Father from the eternal ages and are made what the Son is to the Father in the eternal ages;
– Thank you Father that we are consecrated by your love for us that has put us in a unique distinct class among all of your creation, and we continuously live in your presence and have your direct and immediate undivided attention in Christ;
– Thank you Father that you look at us as placed in your Son and find no fault in us because of the perfection of your Son Jesus Christ and whatever we do in our high and low moments, we are always in Christ in a continual undisturbed security – whether we know it or not;
– Thank you Father that when you elected Jesus, we were ordained to become sons, that we will be placed into the full rights and privileges of the sonship of Jesus Christ and you are our Father to the same extent that you are the Father of Jesus Christ;
– Thank you Father for accepting us in the unconditional acceptance you give to the Son, that we are imbued with special honour and exclusive treatment, graced with grace in the Son Jesus Christ;
– Thank you Father that Jesus secured payment for us to be free irrespective of the mistakes we make because Christ died a violent death in exchange and on behalf of us;
– Thank you Father for the complete cancellation of all sin, past, present and future, a disassociation and complete separation from sin;
– Thank you Father that the understanding of Christ abounds to us because you have given us all forms of wisdom and understanding, all forms of discernment that have abounded to us in Christ;
That which was a secret is now fully disclosed. It is no longer hidden. It has been brought nigh that you may see, that you may know. And this plan, no matter what is opposed cannot stop or cannot restrain that which the Father has arranged. And you will know that there’s a design that has been laid out for and about you. Not only of matters of salvation, but of everything that you are to do. It has been laid out in an elaborate plan that is sustained by the Father’s right hand. It has been preserved and kept by His power and remains intact even this very hour in spite of upheavals, in spite of human failings. Day by day, in spite of opposition assailing, the Father’s plan continues to stand, sustained by the power of His right hand, and to you it has been given to know the mystery of His will. To you it has been given to know, to walk before, to go and to advance, says God in the plan pre-arranged, in the paths prepared will I direct your feet, will I show you to walk, says the Father of your spirit.
That’s why throughout this month, you are to appraise, you are to evaluate; your plans, your purposes and your pursuits. For I will unfold before you the Father’s plans and I will direct you by my right hand through leadings and perceptions, through decisions too I will show you what to do. Thank you Lord.
In this month of August, the Father says, it is the month of Plans, Purposes and Pursuits.
God will redirect some of you this month, He will lead you, He will direct you, He will guide you, He will aid you in decisions you have to make so that you can advance and go forth in His plans. Amen.