Drs Shawn and Annie Smith, are the president and vice president of of African Gospel Association for Prisoners Evangelism also known as A.G.A.P.E. They are ministers of grace who have impacted countless number lives with the gospel of grace through various outreach programs. Testimonies abound on the impact these outreaches to prisons, hospitals and other sphere of influence have had so far. As their ministry is expanding, they saw the need by the grace of God to reach out specifically for prisoners because we are passionate for prisoners worldwide to be affected by the gospel of grace., thus, the creation and birth of African Gospel Association for Prisoners Evangelism also known as A.G.A.P.E.
As Dr Shawn celebrated his 10th Anniversary in April 2012, he took another graceful step together with his wife Dr Annie to create this association specifically for the outreach for prisoners.
What is A.G.A.P.E.?
A.G.A.P.E. is humanitarian Christian based organization with her head office is in Douala, Littoral region of Cameroon, an outreach of Gospel of Christ Ministries to prisoners all over the world.
We have as vision to share the love of Christ by means of the gospel and donations to prisoners worldwide. Our mission To reach out to prisoners with the gospel and through every available means ,to build in them a sense of responsibility; by giving them a fresh new mental attitude about life and equipping them to experience the love of God in a personal way and as such, live godly lives.
• To reach out to prisoners through Christian literature, tracts, clothing, food, toiletries, etc.
• To improve on the spiritual as well as the physical wellbeing of prisoners in every region of the country as well as internationally.
• To Christianize prisoners by means of the Gospel of Grace.
• To provide prisoners with medical assistance.
• To stabilise inmates professionally by means of offering trade professional programs.