Are you coming for CCI 2017 in Cameroon? This will be our hallmark edition gathering ministers from around the globe at the nation’s capital in Yaoundé. This year’s edition will be the fifth to take place in Cameroon. We have witnessed a steady and consistent growth in terms of the number of ministries represented each year, with amazing praise reports from participants who shared their CCI experience.
If you’ve never attended CCI and are wondering what it is all about, here are some quick facts you may love to know.
• Christ Commission International (CCI) is an apostolic ministerial network for communion and association of ministers and churches of various jurisdictions to be a unified witness of the Lord Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery given to the Apostle Paul.
• The first edition of CCI took place in 2013 in Douala, Cameroon and gathered participants from 46 different churches, with a striking increase over the years: 78 different churches represented in 2014, 123 churches in 2015 and the fourth edition in 2016 brought together ministers from close to 500 different churches.
• CCI, held annually, provides an environment of intensified training and education to raise effective New Testament ministers, so that they may be thoroughly equipped and qualified to minister the Gospel of Grace with Grace, to execute and fulfil the ministries that have been entrusted to them.
• The first half of 2017 witnessed CCI going beyond the borders of Cameroon into Uganda and Liberia respectively. The mission to disseminate the mind of Christ through the instrumentality of CCI continues into other parts of Africa and Europe.
• CCI has as one of its missions to build bridges of understanding, fellowship and alliances with ministers and churches, where possible, working together internationally and nationally to develop forums of dialogue as well as structures and strategic initiatives to impact various regions with the revelation of the mystery.
We believe that the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ will gather, for this upcoming edition, faithful, trustworthy men who will possess the disposition to unlearn religion to learn Christ and teach others what has been transmitted to them (2 Tim. 2:2; Philippians 3:7-8).
A minister’s training never ceases. That is why we should continue to seek to know the mind of Christ in a more accurate manner. – Dr. Shawn Smith